● 285 cm long, 75 cm wide and 150 cm high.
● Made of top grade SA pinewood from sustainable forests.
● Tongue and groove construction.
● No nails! Only galvanised bolts, stainless steel hinges and rust-resistant screws.
● Egg box with hinged lid and two nesting compartments.
● The inner door slides shut.
● Screened ventilation in the gabled roof.
● Hook-on chicken ladder.
● Two roosting perches.
● Hinged maintenance door to clean or refill food/water.
● The slide-out droppings tray is easy to clean.
● The coop can be moved around by one person.
Please note that chicken coops are not hermetically sealed. A proper hen-house needs openings for access, ventilation and maintenance. We have done our utmost to prevent rainwater from getting inside the coop. However, one can expect some reasonable water ingress, especially if the sliding door is left open during heavy rain.
Roof Panels for additional Rain/Sun Protection
Roof with three Panels
They are bolted on top of the existing roof but are easily removable.
The panels are treated to withstand the elements.
Take one panel, or two, or cover the full length of the chicken-run.
Product Code: Nkandla RP
Price: R199.00 (per panel)
Dimensions: 750 mm x 630 mm x 6 mm
Chickens need to have some greens in addition to their dry food.
Those can be grown in this raised bed. The planter is covered with galvanised welded mesh to
prevent the chickens from scratching out and destroying the plants.
They can pick off whatever they can reach.
Product Code: FPL
Dimensions: 1.150 mm x 1.150 mm x 230 mm